Lower Back Pain
The common causes
Most people will experience an episode of lower back pain at some stage during the course of their lifetime. There are many different causes, such as:
- Poor posture
- Prolonged sitting
- Incorrect lifting
- Falls and accidents
- Inactivity – no exercise
- Poor core stability
- Increase in stress
Most low back pain will get better without treatment. However, if the underlying cause is not corrected then you may find that your pain will persist. You may experience repeat episodes and those episodes may increase in severity. It’s best to have these injuries checked by a professional at Duncraig Chiropractic so that you get the correct advice you need.
Need to make an appointment?
Treatment for Back Pain
The first thing we will do is investigate the cause of your pain and then give advice on how to correct the problem. Your chiropractor will take your history and run a thorough examination to assess your injury. We also have X-ray facilities if further investigation into the cause of your low back pain is required.
Once the initial assessment has been completed your chiropractor will give you recommendations for care going forward. Treatment options include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Cold laser therapy
- Ergonomic advice
- Soft tissue therapy
Our highly qualified chiropractors are here to help with your back pain. In the event that your chiropractor identifies that our practice is not suited to your injury, we will then organise a referral to another health practitioner that can help.
So why us?
- We love helping people – It’s what we do!
- We are honest and genuine
- We care about you and your goals
- Our chiropractors are highly skilled and experienced
- We are innovative and constantly looking for new ways to help our patients
- We use X-ray to rule out pathology and arthritic conditions. We don’t use them to look at postural stances
- We have our own top of the line X-ray facilities on site
- We are happy to work around your busy schedule, so you get the care you need
- Book online
- HICAPS facilities available for you to claim private health rebates immediately
- Family rates apply
- Regular free workshop to extend your knowledge
- Cosy atmosphere in our practice
- Friendly staff
- Remedial massage services available
- Easy parking at our front door
- Very large and well-appointed treatment rooms
- We work with your existing physios, GPs, OTs etc
- Happy to provide necessary paperwork to insurers, workplaces and other health providers
- Regular progress examinations even when you’re feeling good at no extra charge
- We are dog friendly – with a nice big back play area
- Convenient location
We solve body problems
Our other Chiropractic services
Lower back Pain
Not sure if your pain is muscular or something more serious? We’ve got your back.
Whether its stiffness or a serious disc injury you can call us first.
One of the most common complaints we help people within our practice. Let us help you.
Exciting and challenging in more ways than one. Let us support you through this journey.
Chiro For Kids
Kids are people too! They hurt just like us. We can help.
Concerned about your rounded shoulders and slumped posture? Come talk to us.